A Home Away from home
To facilitate the students coming from different parts of the Country & even from abroad a Hostel with all modern facilities has been provided within the School Campus. Airy, well Ventilated, beautiful, Centrally Air cooled dormitories/ Rooms have been provided for 100 girls & 100 boys in separate buildings. Seats are limited. Candidates have to register themselves for the hostel accommodation.
- Palatial furnished building with Centrally Air-Cooled rooms with Modern facilities
- Library & Reading Room
- Indoor Games and General Assembly Hall
- Dining Hall
- Recreation Hall
- Homely & Hygienic atmosphere
- Nutritious, wholesome-vegetarian meals / snacks
- TV & VCR
Keeping in mind needs of the growing students whole some well balanced,nutritious and vegetarian meals are being provided to the hostllers.
The meals are prepared under the expert supervision.
Break-Fast: Milk/Tea + Break Fast.
Brunch: During school recess time snacks,fruits,tea/coffee are being provided.
- Strict discipline has to be observed while staying in Hostel.
- Breach of rules and disobedience to the authorities will lead to expulsion form the hostel / school.
The decision of the Principal shall be final.
Uniform / Books & Stationery
For the sake of uniformity & convenience, the school has made arrangements for providing the School & Hostel uniform. Rs. 2000/-for uniform of each season are to be deposited in advance.
A separate amount of Rs. 1000/- is to be kept with the school to meet the day to day expenses on books / stationery.
Meeting with the Ward
Parents / guardians may meet their wards once in a month i.e. On 2nd Saturday between 10.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m. or with due permission from the Principal on any other day.
- Guests are not allowed to stay with the student in the hostel.
- No one is allowed to go out to Market without an escort & permission.
- Night out is not allowed. Students are allowed to go home during autumn, summer and winter holidays as per the schedule given separately.
Things to be Brought by the Boarders
A separate list is available in the office
Students Personal Account
An amount of Rs. 5000/- is to be maintained to meet out unforeseen expenditure.
Supervised Home Work
Capable Tutor Wardens are made available for guidance and help to the Hostellers in the evening.
There is a separate section for reading newspapers & magazines for boarders. House-masters, House-Mistresses and Supervisors look after the welfare of the children.
Withdrawal From the Hostel
One month's clear notice or one month's hostel charges are to be paid for withdrawal in the middle of session. Such withdrawal may be allowed on payment of lodging charges at the rate or Rs. 500/- per month for the rest of session with outstanding balanced, if any.
Local Guardian / Authorized Visitors
Only authorized relatives / close friends can be accepted as local guardian / visitors to visit or meet the child in the hostel. Three such persons or his/her legal guardian signing the admission form can be authorized including parents to visit their wards and meet the teachers. The meeting day has been fixed on 2nd Saturday between 10.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m.
Making and attending telephone calls are allowed only on Saturday between 2.00 p.m. to 4.00 p.m. However STD. calls on exceptionally urgent matter can also be arranged.
Every hostel student has to write 2 letters in a month to their parents / guardians. The day for writing of such letters has been fixed on 2nd and 4th Sunday of the month.
- For keeping healthy atmosphere and strict discipline, the boarders have to get their belongings checked by the guard while coming and going out. Parents are requested to submit the list of articles / belongings of their ward to the warden at the time of admission or as & when there is change. All belongings should be marked for identification.
- No one can bring articles other than prescribed ones. No personal medicines / tonic except that prescribed by the attending Doctors are allowed in the hostel premises.
- Parents are advised not to give ornaments & articles like walkman. Transistor, Press (Iron) Mobile Phone, heater etc. Such items will be seized and the school shall not be responsible for any loss or damage.
Fine / Penalty
Late joining after leave or vacation will be charged @ R. 50/- per day. Absence without permission for more than 4 days from the school and hostel will be liable for discontinuation form hostel / School. The school will not entertain any claim from seat or for refund after that.
For NRI / Foreign Students
- Passport and valid residential permit are required to be deposited with the school at the time of admission.
- It is the sole responsibility of the parents / guardians to ensure that the validity of Passport and Visa covers the entire period of Academic Session.
All disputes are subject to the jurisdiction of Distt. Court at Faridabad ( Haryana) India only
Hostel Students Speaks
I am glad to express my feelings & appreciation to the Hostel of Modern School
B.Lalliangura , Mizoram
I was finding an atmosphere ? A Home Away From Home
Gaurab Ujjal Bora, Assam
The Hostel is quite disciplined. The food server is nutritious and there is good arrangement for extra coaching
We are thankful to the Management for well-maintaining the Hostel and putting best efforts.
Raj Kumari Devika, Manipur
I am impressed because it has a good reputation and it is a big school with plenty for students to do .